Risk Frontiers specialises in qualitative and quantitative research with communities, emergency management practitioners, professionals and policy makers. We cover the social, economic and psychological aspects of risk reduction and climate change adaptation.
From risk communication strategies including engagement, education and warnings to preparedness, response and resilience building, Risk Frontiers is able to work with key stakeholders to devise comprehensive community solutions.
Risk Frontiers can help you with:
- Evaluating and developing risk communication strategies and materials to drive behaviour change
- Providing a cost benefit analysis of current and future risk management treatment options
- Measuring and mapping preparedness, vulnerability and resilience
- Developing strategies and recommendations for preparedness and resilience building
- Evaluating, building and supporting community and youth -based approaches for risk reduction, and
- Enhancing dialogue between policy-makers, emergency managers and communities, particularly through use of participatory stakeholder workshops.
Please contact us for further information on how we can help you in any of these areas.
Email: email@example.com. Telephone: 61 2 8459 9770.