Risk Frontiers has expertise in resilience planning, disaster risk management, evaluation and strategic planning. We have worked with emergency management organisations throughout Australia and are highly regarded for our research and thought leadership.
Risk Frontiers’ staff have real world disaster risk management experience, combined with strong research and advisory skills.
Recent projects have included:
- Evaluation of recovery services following major bushfire disasters
- Development of a state-wide emergency risk management framework
- Completion of state, regional and local disaster plans
- Social research into community behaviours during floods, bushfires and heatwaves
- Research into flood, fire and heatwave fatalities
For further information please contact us.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Telephone: +61 2 8459 9770.