Risk Frontiers’ suite of Probabilistic Catastrophe Loss Models for Australia and New Zealand will be available on AIR Worldwide’s Touchstone® 5.0 platform for licensing from Risk Frontiers in June 2017. The suite of models comprises the following:
- Tropical Cyclone (Australia) – CyclAUS 3.1
- Earthquake (Australia and New Zealand, post Christchurch) – QuakeAUS 5.1, QuakeNZ 2.0
- Bushfire (Australia) – FireAUS 2.1
- Hail (Australia) – HailAUS 6.2
- Flood (Australia) – FloodAUS 3.1
During a demo at AIR’s Envision Conference in Las Vegas in April, Risk Frontiers models worked seamlessly on a preview release of the Touchstone 5.0 environment.
Starting in June, clients who license both Touchstone 5.0 and Risk Frontiers for Touchstone will be able to run Risk Frontiers’ models on exposures stored in Touchstone directly from the Touchstone user interface.
Risk Frontiers maintains and continues to develop its own Multi-Peril platform, but this new delivery method provides an easy access option for Touchstone users.
Please contact Risk Frontiers or AIR for further information about licensing Risk Frontiers’ models on Touchstone.
- Dr Ryan Crompton (email@example.com)
- Dr Foster Langbein (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Carol Robertson (email@example.com). Telephone: (02) 9850 9683
- Dr Kunal Joarder (firstname.lastname@example.org). Telephone: +1-617-267-6645