Wednesday, 11th September 2019
at the Museum of Sydney
cnr Bridge and Phillip Streets, Sydney
2pm until 4.30pm followed by light refreshments in the foyer.
- Prof Andy Pitman AO – Do climate models tell us about future extremes?
- A/Prof Lisa Alexander – Using climate observations in actuarial assessments of risk
- Dr Greg Holland – Projecting changes in tropical cyclone activity in a warmer world
- Prof Seth Westra – Quantifying the impacts of climate change and variability on floods and drought
- Dr Ryan Crompton – Assessing future natural catastrophe risk using NAT CAT models
At the conclusion of the presentations, there will be an interactive panel session including all of the above speakers.
To register please email email@example.com