· St Leonards, Sydney
· Challenging and interesting projects
· Diverse and high performing team
Risk Frontiers is a leading independent research and development company, focused on providing practical and pragmatic solutions to interesting and challenging risk and resilience problems. Risk Frontiers works will global insurance companies, infrastructure corporations and the government and non-government sectors to deliver risk modelling, risk management, resilience and social research solutions. Our research expertise covers natural hazards, climate change, cyber security, infrastructure vulnerability and the human dimensions of risk.
An exciting opportunity is available for an innovative, adaptable and strategic thinker, with excellent research and analytical skills to join our risk and resilience team as we continue to grow and enter new markets. You will be responsible for engaging with Risk Frontiers’ clients to undertake a diversity of research, evaluation and consulting projects focused in areas of social research and resilience. You will lead the completion of high quality facilitation, advice, plans and reports to ultimately improve the management of risk and the resilience of organisations and communities.
- Demonstrated thought leader with highly developed research, analytical and stakeholder engagement skills
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills, including written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated strategic and innovative thinking with the ability to develop unique solutions to address complex problems
- Demonstrated time management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and priorities
- Previous professional services experience is desirable
- A post graduate research degree or equivalent industry experience is desirable
Located at St Leonards with a short walk to public transport, we offer flexible working options, professional development and a great team working environment to foster your potential.
To apply please forward a covering letter and resume outlining your suitability. All applicants are encouraged to obtain an information package by contacting Carol Robertson at firstname.lastname@example.org.