Business Development Manager with Project Management Skills
- Leading scientific organisation that makes a difference
- Diverse and high performing team
- Flexible working conditions
An exciting opportunity is available for a Business Development Manager with Project Management Skills to join our team as we continue to grow and enter new markets. You will work with the leadership team to grow and support the Risk Frontiers business in each of its focus areas of catastrophe loss modelling, climate risk and resilience.
Risk Frontiers is a global leader in natural hazards and climate risk services, focused on providing client centric solutions to address risk and resilience problems. Risk Frontiers works with organisations within a range of sectors including insurance, government and infrastructure to deliver risk modelling and resilience solutions. Our products and services address natural hazard, climate change and the human dimensions of risk.
About the role:
- Have an in-depth knowledge of products and services and value proposition
- Manage relationships with our existing client base as well as increasing it
- Write proposals
- Prepare and review contracts
- Manage delivery of projects
- Develop growth strategies with the leadership team
- Research opportunities and develop business cases
- At least 7 years of experience working in one or more of Risk Frontiers’ focus areas of catastrophe loss modelling, climate risk and resilience including experience in business development
- Experience in project management
- High-level communication skills
- Client management skills
- Experience in working effectively both independently and in a team-based environment
- Desire to work as part of a small, diverse and high performing team
Located at St Leonards with a short walk to public transport, we offer flexible working options including working from home, professional development and a great team working environment to foster your potential.
To apply please forward a covering letter and resume outlining your suitability. Applications close Friday 14th October 2022.
To find out more about the role contact email@example.com.